Table of Contents
As we age, our face can change as we lose some of the natural elasticity within the skin, and this could cause a loss of volume to the cheek area. This could cause lines, folds and wrinkles to appear and become more visible, adding contour and volume to the cheek area, smoothing out lines and providing a more youthful, refreshed appearance.
Injections of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are administered into the areas under the skin around your cheekbones to give a more defined appearance to the cheekbone – a treatment that could leave you looking years younger.
Who is for?
- For patients who have lost volume in the cheek area through the natural aging process.
- For the younger patient seeking more of a contoured look in the cheekbone area.
- Your face may have lost volume in the cheek area through the natural ageing process, which can lead to hollowness contributing towards lower face sagging.
- Over the age of 25, we lose our natural concentration of hyaluronic acid.
- Even small volumes of cheek dermal filler injections will leave you feeling fresher, younger, with virtually no downtime.
Your cheeks will look naturally restored, and you will experience a secondary improvement in the eye area alongside a reduction in the severity of your nose to mouth lines.
Trend at the moment in younger patients is to create a beautiful cheek contour. Although this can be achieved with makeup, dermal filler injections produce spectacular, more natural results.
- Your consultation will begin with a friendly consultation detailing your past medical and cosmetic history.
- Will take photographs/video and talk through your facial anatomy.
- With the use of a medical pencil, we will draw out cheek volume loss and demonstrate points of contouring.
- The procedure itself is not painful, injections will take roughly 30 minutes.
NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
No downtime. There may be slight swelling and bruising for a few days after your treatment.
BACK TO WORK:
DURATION OF RESULTS:
Approximately 6-9 months
TIMEFRAME FOR RESULTS:
You are likely to see results immediately. There may be slight swelling or tenderness for up to 3 days.